1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Epifani Gear CHEAP

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by mstott25, Jun 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mstott25

mstott25

Aug 26, 2005
    Guntersville, AL
    Epifani PS 600 SOLD

Epifani UL112 - SOLD

These prices do not include the shipping!

Both are in flawless condition and have the original warranty cards which I have not filled out.
    These are talkbass specials because I need to sell them fast. I had these listed previously but then my deployment date got pushed back three months thanks to the new 15 month army deployment schedule and I decided to hold on to them.

Please - no more flaky buyers. If you have no real intentions of purchasing please don't pm me and tell me you are and then tell me there's a check in the mail. Save me the hassle.

The PS600 makes an annoying sound when it is starting up but then it is fine. I would have sent it back to Epifani myself but it never bugged me enough to fix it. However, it is still under warranty and anything would be completely covered by Epifani.

E-mail me for pics.

2. Bass-only

Bass-only Supporting Member

Oct 9, 2001
    Cleveland
    e-mail sent on the cab! :hyper:

3. jtlee

jtlee Supporting Member

Mar 2, 2005
    Portland, Oregon
    PM sent...I'll take the head.

4. lsu921

lsu921 Supporting Member

Jun 6, 2003
    Port Allen, La
    Man, I can't catch a deal on time lately. I'll take the head if anyone backs out.

5. vision

vision It's all about the groove!

Feb 25, 2005
    Ann Arbor, MI
    Endorsing Artist: MTD Basses, La Bella Strings, and 64 Audio IEMs
    whoa...

6. mstott25

mstott25

Aug 26, 2005
    Guntersville, AL
    Looks like the head and cab are on their way to new owners. Epifani is still my favorite and I know the new owners will enjoy them as much as I did. It was sad to see them go but it's better that they get used over the next year and a half rather than sit in storage. Thanks everybody!

7. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 1, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.