1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Epifani NYC 310 BOSTON

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Tunaman, Jan 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tunaman

Tunaman

Dec 26, 2004
    Boston
    Alright...

In a moment of insanity I'm going to sell my Epifani 310 NYC that I bought new a few years back for $900 new.
    This cab is SERIOUSLY warm, scooped & huge in the low end... pretty much the opposite of the NEO cabs (Especially GK NEOs)
    This cab has a very EVEN response throughout the range, no loud volume honking in the mids that you have to EQ out.
    CERAMIC not NEO magnets... 5.3 ohms 750 watts

If you have an amp & bass combo that doesn't feel warm, too ganky, too middy, not enough lows. This is the answer, I promise

Its 78 lbs & has the older drivers in fantastic shape, very lightly gigged & not too often. It is the deeper version that came out before the UL series. I ran out & bought this vs the ULs because I needed warmth with my ganky Sterling H & GK 1001RB. It worked out great for many years but now I have a warm tube amp (Streamliner) & its too much with this cab... like I said this cab is really warm & great combo to eliminate "clanky" tone.

I've loved this cab for a long time... I'm not even sure why I'm bailing on it... I guess I have warmer basses & a warmer amp now

$500 Picked up in the Boston area... No trades

Shipped? Add on whatever UPS \ Fedex charges

ry%3D400.

Mike

2. Tunaman

Tunaman

Dec 26, 2004
    Boston
    boom

3. Tunaman

Tunaman

Dec 26, 2004
    Boston
    Going into the practice space with the new band and I'll be enjoying it until it sells or I find a epi 310 ul to go with it

4. Tunaman

Tunaman

Dec 26, 2004
    Boston
    Sounded great bump but still up until it sells or I find a matching ul

5. Mike,not trying to hijack your thread or anything. But this is a T-310 Epi and not a series 1 UL, hence the Epifani writing on the dust covers. Correct? also is this the Epifani 5.3 ohm (4) essentially or 8 ? Thanks. Wish you were into possibly shipping this.:D Joe.

6. Tunaman

Tunaman

Dec 26, 2004
    Boston
    All correct Joe

This has ceramic magnets, 5.3 ohm... and I could ship at buyers expense. I'll go to whoever is cheaper, Fedex, UPS. I "should" have a box.

7. Thanks Mike. Duh I didn't notice you discussed the shipping in your original post. Pm sent.

8. Tunaman

Tunaman

Dec 26, 2004
    Boston
    No joe ur no fool! I updated the op

9. Tunaman

Tunaman

Dec 26, 2004
    Boston
    I'm warm & rich in the low end... your Neo cab isn't... you will love me!

10. Tunaman

Tunaman

Dec 26, 2004
    Boston
    WARM, SCOOPED, BASS TONE, no annoying mid range honk you can't get rid of !

11. Tunaman

Tunaman

Dec 26, 2004
    Boston
    deal pending on me buying a second 310 to make a 610 stack

Edit: Stack complete!

12. Tunaman

Tunaman

Dec 26, 2004
    Boston
    My bad, I'm closing the thread but I'm leaving it up for sale locally only. Only reason I'm keeping it still available is for another ul s2 310

13. Tunaman

Tunaman

Dec 26, 2004
    Boston
    Back up for sale? Why? No chance Im using a 1500w Epifani stack with two 310s. As you can see I've been torn about this for a while but its time!

14. Tunaman

Tunaman

Dec 26, 2004
    Boston
    did u ever know that you're my hero?

15. Tunaman

Tunaman

Dec 26, 2004
    Boston
    Warm cab here !

16. Tunaman

Tunaman