Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Epifani NYC 310 F/S

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by jobu3, Oct 15, 2004.

1. jobu3

jobu3 Artist formerly known as Big Joe

Feb 17, 2002
    Mountain Top, PA
    A little over a year old. Marginally used, never over-excursed or abused. Excellent condition physically and functionally. Includes the padded Epifani cover also in excellent condition. Two Speakons and two 1/4" inputs. 750W @ 5.3 Ohms. Incredible definiton, lowend, and volume in a surprisingly portable package. Weighs approx. 65 lbs. I can get better pix up if necessary. $750 shipped to the 48. Less for local pick-up/meet halfway deal.

No trades.

[​IMG]

Thanks! :bassist:

2. I have one and love it. BUT....2 together would be sweet.
    Joe, I may be unloading the 322...any thoughts? PM me.

Elaborate bump for a good guy and a nice cab.

3. jobu3

Feb 17, 2002
    Mountain Top, PA
    I'd love to, but the weight is putting me off so I'll have to pass for now unfortunately. :( Thanks for the offer though! ;)

4. jobu3

Feb 17, 2002
    Mountain Top, PA
    $715 shipped to the 48. :bassist:

5. How much you want for that poster in the far right.

I would also require a larger pic :smug:

6. jobu3

Feb 17, 2002
    Mountain Top, PA
    It's "customized" by a bumper sticker covering Janet's face. Not for sale, thanks! :smug:

7. karrot-x

karrot-x Banned

Feb 21, 2004
    Omicron Persei 8
    I guess you'll call this a free bump but is that a Benavente on the right? It's one sexy ass bass :0

8. jobu3

Feb 17, 2002
    Mountain Top, PA
    Yes, Benaventes on the left and the right. :)

EDIT: Cabinet is sold! :bassist:

9. Tim Cole

Tim Cole

Jun 12, 2002
    Findlay, Ohio
    Another worthless bump for you. I just wanted to state this is the exact same bass rig I have, including the navigator! I just use a different power amp....it kills. PS, good move on the bumper sticker, and the superbowl showed us the hands were a good move as well.