1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Epifani NYC 6-10 Cabinet

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Musicman81, Mar 9, 2008.

1. Hi everyone,
    I just purchased basically an unused Epifani 6-10 from the NYC line with tags still on it. Some of you may have seen it on eBay this past week. It will probably be shipped to me on Mon. or Tues. so I most likely will not receive it until next week. I do not have any experience with either the NYC cabs or UL cabs, although I just recently bought a UL 502 and love it! Anyhow, I just wanted to get some input on this particular cab from anyone that's had experience with the NYC line. I paid $600.00 for the cab plus shipping. I feel like I got a good price on it and aside from being a bit heavy I think I'm going to like it.
    Thanks for any and all input!

2. stingray56funk

stingray56funk Supporting Member

Feb 16, 2005
    Atlanta
    I've never played a NYC 6x10...but I did own an older NYC 2x10 and that small cab was perfect for me at the time. It could hold its own again many 4x10's I put it up against...and the tone...Epifani!

I looked at the cab on the bay...I also looked at the 2x15 he was selling and would have jumped on it if my pockets weren't already empty. $600 for a top notched 6x10...I think you got it for a steal!

Enjoy!

3. Thanks! I really do think I will enjoy it. I also had my eye on that 2-15 but already own an Accugroove El Whappo inspired LDS cab so felt like going a little different direction than the 15's. I bet that is one smoking cab though! Someone got a great deal on it too!

4. Tony G

Tony G

Jan 20, 2006
    NY
    Great pickup! I was seriously considering getting that cab as well, but I would need to buy a bigger car to cart it around. :D

5. Dude that's a steal, I saw that myself but really wanted something light, my UL-410 rocks so I'm picking up a UL-610 tomorrow and I'm going to bet it'll be more than two times the price of your 610.

Good score man!