Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Epifani NYC T-112/Epi Cover FT

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by jobu3, May 27, 2004.

1. jobu3

jobu3 Artist formerly known as Big Joe

Feb 17, 2002
    Mountain Top, PA
    Just throwing this on the table for now... Is anyone interested in trading straight up??? Here's the deal:

My Epifani T-112 with cover (an $85.00 option) for your 4 ohm Epifani NYC T- or UL-210 (newer version NYC T-210 only). Mine is only a few months old and has not been gigged. It has seen a few band practices and a fair amount of bedroom use. It has never been pushed past its capacity once. While this cab sounds absolutely fantastic (for a twelve :spit: ), I do prefer the punch of tens and would like something that I can pair up with my T-310 easier now that my band situation seems to be improving.

I am interested in 4 ohm Epifani 210's only to match my other cab at this time. I am prepared to sell outright if someone is so inclined, I'm asking a firm $530 shipped (to the lower 48), with cover included. ;)

See pix below... :bassist:

2. jobu3

Feb 17, 2002
    Mountain Top, PA
  3. jobu3

Feb 17, 2002
    Mountain Top, PA
    I bought a 210. $530.00 shipped to the 48. :bassist:

4. jobu3