1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Epifani NYC T112's x 2

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by USAJO, Mar 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. USAJO

USAJO

Apr 13, 2005
    I have two of these cabs. I bought two and my intentions were to use both cabs all the time when gigging. In reality I am getting so lazy I usually just take one when I can get away with it. I am going to go with a 2x12 cab mostly for the convenience of it. One cab weighs 50 lbs and one weighs 40 lbs but they look identical. I was told Nick Epifani was trying different wood out and I just got two different cabs.
    Anyhow I paid the same for both of them. I would like to make a quick sale and I am pricing these to do so I believe. I've heard some guys prefer the non neo speakers. I have not compared these with neo's

Price Drop. $300.00 each shipped

The handles on both cabs need replaced and I have contacted Epifani about getting new ones. They function, the rubber is just torn.

Don't let the handle thing mislead you the cabs are in very good shape the rubber on the handles is just not a great design and they are torn.

2. USAJO

USAJO

Apr 13, 2005
    OK I'm going to my gig now, I hope to see some interest here when I get back. ;);););)

3. USAJO

USAJO

Apr 13, 2005
    I'm shocked , these are great cabs at a fair price I think....anybody anyone?

4. USAJO

USAJO

Apr 13, 2005
    I have pics of both cabs, if you are interested send a PM. I took the handles off and it is just the rubber slide on sleeve that can easily be replaced. If I end up keeping these I'm sure Epifani can send me replacements.

5. USAJO

USAJO

Apr 13, 2005
    That's better, I'm getting a lot of interest in these now. I'm sending out pics if your interested please contact me asap.

6. USAJO

USAJO

Apr 13, 2005
    Bump

7. Jim Carr

Jim Carr Dr. Jim Gold Supporting Member

Jan 21, 2006
    Denton, TX or Kailua, HI
    fEARful Kool-Aid dispensing liberal academic card-carrying union member Musicians Local 72-147
    Interested....Can you PM me the measurements and some images?

8. USAJO

USAJO

Apr 13, 2005
    Jim, PM sent

9. Joe Smithberger

Joe Smithberger Supporting Member

Mar 8, 2002
    Canton, Ohio, USA
    Trades?

10. Joe Smithberger

Joe Smithberger Supporting Member

Mar 8, 2002
    Canton, Ohio, USA
    PM Sent.

11. USAJO

USAJO

Apr 13, 2005
    I think two people got great deals on great cabs. Thanks for you interest.

12. gruuv

gruuv

Jan 23, 2004
    Tennessee
    Did these finally sell?

13. USAJO

USAJO

Apr 13, 2005
    Yes both have been shipped.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.