Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Epifani (original) 2x12

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Dan Knowlton, Sep 18, 2005.

1. Dan Knowlton

Dan Knowlton Out of my mind, back in 5 minutes! Supporting Member

This is an original (side by side configuration) Epifani 2x12 cab. Great sounding, but I'm going over to the darker side with a Bergantino NV 610. It comes with a padded cover and is in excellent shape. I'm asking $550 and am willing to ship - if the buyer pays for professional packing and shipping. This is not a light cab, so it would cost a bit to ship. Pics available after I get my camera back on Monday or Tuesday.

I'm located in the San Diego area.

Dan K.

2. Dan Knowlton

BUMP - price lowered to $525

Dan K.

3. JBMonarch

JBMonarch

Apr 13, 2005
    Can you please provide dimensions and the weight of this cab? I'm having some trouble finding that info on the side by side design. Thanks.

4. Dan Knowlton

The cab is 16 deep x 20 high x 28 wide and weighs 75 lbs. It has the handles on the side and I usually play it setting on the end. It is one of the best sounding cabs I have ever heard - I just wanted a change.

Here's a review:
    http://www.bgra.net/2004/review.php?id=103&type=cabinet

BTW, I really don't want to get rid of the cab, but I am also working on getting a Sadowsky 5, so this will help the WAF (Wife Acceptance Factor).

Dan K.

5. BassJunkie730

BassJunkie730

Feb 3, 2005
    Brooklyn
    Honestly, after reading that review, I think the poster was Jorg Schroeder! Hmmm. I'll have to call him and ask of his opinion between this cab and his 1212.

~Michael

6. Dan Knowlton

Bump