Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Epifani Preamp

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by matt essay, May 5, 2003.

1. matt essay

matt essay

Dec 28, 2002
    Healdsburg CA
    This subject is always asked about every once in a while. I have done searches on it and the question is never ansered. So here we go. When will it come out. How much does it cost. And how does it compare to the aguilar db659 and alembic f-1x. I think there are lots of dealers on this website (i.e. Brian Barret) who must know something. Any info would help.

-Thanks

2. narud

narud Supporting Member

Mar 15, 2001
    santa maria,california
    why not just email epifani and ask about the price/release date?

3. spaz

spaz

May 24, 2001
    Hampton, VA - USA
    Because some other people might be interested also.

4. bben

bben

Feb 28, 2002
    Santa Fe, NM
    I have been curious about this, too. Just sent an email to Epifani. Will post the reply here.

5. bben

bben

Feb 28, 2002
    Santa Fe, NM
    Dear Bruce,

We have no set release date as of yet. Please keep an eye on the website though.

Brett at Epifani

Phone: (718)832-4664
    Fax: (718)832-9250
    www.epifani.com

----- Original Message -----
    To: 'info@epifani.com'
    Sent: Tuesday, May 06, 2003 7:31 AM
    Subject: preamp(s)

Greetings -

I am interested in the possible release dates and prices of the Epifani preamps. I have a couple of T-112s and love 'em!

Thanks!

Bruce Bender
    Wilder, Vermont

6. emjazz

emjazz Supporting Member

Feb 23, 2003
    Boston, MA
    What the hell is the hold up? This preamp has been in the works for around 4 years.

7. matt essay

matt essay

Dec 28, 2002
    Healdsburg CA
    I cant believe they dont have a release date for the preamp. Thanks for the help though bruce. And enjoy those 112's. And by the way emjazz i am insanely jealous of your nordstrand sc 6.

-Matt

8. emjazz

emjazz Supporting Member

Feb 23, 2003
    Boston, MA
    Thanks Matt, I absolutely love my bass. This is the best bass that I've ever played. Carey Nordstrand makes a very special instrument. Check out the review of a new 5 string at www.bunnybass.com. They pretty much sum up the Nordstrand experience.