1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Epifani PS 115, mint, $385, Philly area local sale

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Nedmundo, Feb 17, 2008.

1. Nedmundo

Nedmundo Supporting Member

Jan 7, 2005
    Philadelphia
    The gear closet overfloweth, and something has to go to make room for a Fender Jazz V. This is a mint condition Epifani PS 115 cab, eight ohms, 400 watts. I bought it last June, and my band promptly broke up, so it has about two hours of use. (It would have become my rehearsal cab, but my new band supplied a rig for that -- sweet!) Since you're on TB, you probably know the Performance Series is Epifani's "old school" line, and this cab definitely provides deep, phat, warm tones. But it isn't muddy sounding. The tweeter is smooth, and well integrated with the 15" driver.

I'm in downtown Philly, so come by at test if you want. Or, if you're buying, I'll deliver/meet within a reasonable radius of Philly or my office in Wilmington, Delaware. Let's call it 40 miles, but we can discuss. Cash only, $350.

Here's a link to Epifani's description: http://epifani.com/products/ps_115.php

If you want pics of my cab, contact me by e-mail or PM and I'll e-mail some.

Thanks for looking!

--Ned

2. Nedmundo

Jan 7, 2005
    Philadelphia
    Bump. Yo, if I deliver outside Philly, I'll bring a cheesesteak, whiz with. :D

3. DWBass

DWBass The Funkfather

Man, this is gonna go quick! I want this but I'm broke!

Bumpage!

4. joelb79

joelb79

Mar 22, 2006
    Lansing, Michigan
    Can you deliver the cheezesteak, wit provolone to Michigan? :D had to ask.

5. Nedmundo

Jan 7, 2005
    Philadelphia
    Bump. (Provolone okay, but no Michigan road trip! :D) I could be interested in trades, so if anyone in the Philly/Delaware area has a killer 2x12 or 2x10 with solid lows suitable for a five string, run it by me.

Edit: Starting tomorrow, I'll be out of town for a few days, so I might not respond to inquiries until Sunday night.

6. pbass2go

pbass2go

Dec 19, 2004
    Apple Valley, MN
    PM Sent..

7. Nedmundo

Jan 7, 2005
    Philadelphia
    Final bump before being placed on consignment, with price drop to $350! C'mon folks, I know somebody's jonesin' to bring the phatness! :D