1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Epifani PS400 and PS1000 getting ready to ship

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Musicman81, Sep 10, 2008.

1. It appears these heads are getting ready to ship from Musicians Friend. I like the new look of the heads as opposed to the PS600. They're new look is obviously geared more towards the UL502 and 902. I think it's crazy they're up for sale on the MF site, but Epifani is not even advertising them on their site. Of course we all know Epifani's site is waaaayy behind. Anybody gonna take the plunge and give us some reviews ? I personally wouldn't mind having the PS1000. My 502 hasn't let me down in volume so far though, so I'm not sure I would need it. :eyebrow:

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/navi...cabinet-bass-amp-heads?N=100001+338529+203024

2. Anthbass

Anthbass

Jul 24, 2006
    Canada
    I'm definitely into the PS 1000. I have a couple of the PS cabinets and I'm sure this head would pair up nicely. MF is showing a delivery date of January 29 of 2009, which, I suppose, gives me some time to clear out 'inactive' gear and bank the $ for a new head.

3. v-grooves

v-grooves

Sep 20, 2008
    Clearwater, FL
    Does anyone know what the PS1000 weighs in at? I am thinking of it as a replacement for my Time Traveller.

4. That's CLASSIC Epi:rollno: The 902 was on websites for YEARS prior to it finally being released. My guess is, they are getting so close to yet another NAMM that they will have the new units there, with shipping sometime after that.

I HATE when companies do this:spit:

5. pablomigraine

pablomigraine Commercial User

Feb 9, 2005
    New York
    VP & Managing Director - Willcox Basses
    Reviving thread.........

MF listed the PS1000 as having being discontinued for all of december. Now its back up again. Nothing on the Epi site as expected......... any whispers from NAMM?