1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Epifani PS410-alike?

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by soulplane83, Apr 21, 2010.

1. soulplane83

soulplane83

Aug 16, 2008
    Portland, OR
    Hey there

So I really wanted an Epifani PS410 to go with my UL502 head. But I hear the 2010 models have been tweaked and sound very little like the earlier models. I really dug the low-mid punch white still retaining a deepness in the bass and the hi-fi top that the earlier PS cabs have.

I'm currently running into a Berg NV425...great cab in its own right, but it feels a little boxy in the mids and it's not super deep or hi-fi up top.

So, outside of scoring a used one in the TB classifieds (long shot), what would ya'll suggest I try? I need at least 800 watts handling; I play in a fairly loud 5 piece jam band. Thanks!

2. soulplane83

soulplane83

Aug 16, 2008
    Portland, OR
    bump

3. I'm wanting one of these cabs as well but I dont know if I want one if they have changed the voiceing that much.