1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Epifani speaker corner protectors

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by jacoby75, Jan 8, 2012.

1. jacoby75

jacoby75

Mar 11, 2010
    Detroit, MI
    Endorsing Artist: Mike Lull Custom Guitars, DR Strings
    Hey guys,

I have an Epifani UL2-410 and several of the plastic corner protectors are cracked. Any idea where I can find some replacement parts? I emailed Epifani months ago but they didn't get back to me.

Thanks

Rick

2. KJung

KJung Supporting Member

Those are standard stacking corners. Any on-line speaker supply company would have them.

3. KJung

KJung Supporting Member

PS emailing is NEVER the way to go if you are having problems. Call them up, and I'm sure they would send you a couple. Otherwise, just go to AllParts are one of the on-line speaker component stores and order replacements. Again, standard stock stuff. Good luck!

4. jacoby75

jacoby75

Mar 11, 2010
    Detroit, MI
    Great. Thanks!

5. NickE

NickE Commercial User

Jan 4, 2012
    Owner, Epifani
    Sorry for the lack of response - we are out of stock. But most of our corners are 'stock' parts' as Ken stated.

6. Tunaman

Tunaman

Dec 26, 2004
    Boston
    Nick E is around ! Awesome! Call the man, NEVER email Epifani

7. jacoby75

jacoby75

Mar 11, 2010
    Detroit, MI
    Thanks Nick. If I had known you guys hung out here I would have posted that question a long time ago. I appreciate the help.

8. jacoby75

jacoby75

Mar 11, 2010
    Detroit, MI
    Hey Nick, would that be something that is covered under warranty? I have had the speaker cab since 2/10, and 6 out of the 8 corners are cracked. If so, I can wait for you to get some more and perhaps I could get some more directly from you. I found one website that had some about the right size, but they had a $20 minimum order, and I don't need 24 speaker corners. : ) The others that I've found online are smaller than the ones that are on the cab right now.

9. NickE

NickE Commercial User

Jan 4, 2012
    Owner, Epifani
    Completely covered by us. Please contact us directly and we'll get it taken care of. All contact info is on our website. Sorry for the issue.

10. jacoby75

jacoby75

Mar 11, 2010
    Detroit, MI
    I'll do that. Thank you, Nick.

11. jacoby75

jacoby75

Mar 11, 2010
    Detroit, MI
    Talked to Joe at Epifani yesterday and they're going to help me out. What a rare thing to call a company and actually get, 1) a human being on the phone, and 2) the company's namesake! Thanks guys! I appreciate the great customer service.