1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Epifani T-112 cab

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Tampabass, Aug 11, 2020.

1. Tampabass

Tampabass Going Viral By 2080 Supporting Member

Feb 16, 2006
    Tampa
    Price:
    $350
    Epifani T-112 cab -- the "heavy one," not the UL line.
    8 ohms, 300 watts.
    Good condition. Has some hairs on the fur (as in pick).
    This cab sounds great, and has served me well for mostly low-volume gigs -- I've played fretless, fretted 5 and upright through it. Well constructed.
    I believe it's in the 40-pound range, so for now it's only for local (Tampa, FL) pickup unless buyer is willing to pay shipping. Selling only because I'm downsizing/reconfiguring my gear and going to a combo + ext cab (my other Epifani) set-up.
    IMG_7166.jpg IMG_7166.jpg IMG_7168.jpg s you're willing to pay shipping cost.

HeavyJazz likes this.
  2. HeavyJazz

HeavyJazz Supporting Member

Jan 26, 2013
    Virginia
    Had one... Awesome!

Tampabass likes this.
  3. Tampabass

Feb 16, 2006
    Tampa
    Unsure why one pic posted twice. Will try to fix it later today.

4. Tampabass

Feb 16, 2006
    Tampa
    SOLD! Headed to Pennsylvania.

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 22, 2021