1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Epifani T-112 Cabinet - cheap

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Joe Smithberger, May 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joe Smithberger

Joe Smithberger Supporting Member

Mar 8, 2002
    Canton, Ohio, USA
    Ok I have bought and rebought this model of cabinet twice because it sounds amazing. IMO this older style, ceramic magnet, Epifani is one of the best 112's ever. I am a tweeter hater and still run this tweeter at 12:00 setting. It adds just the right sparkle to the sound and never sounds harsh or hissy. It is a little bigger box than many 112's and sounds like it. I wish I had the space to hang onto it, but I moved my office and band rehearsal studio to a smaller space and have to get rid of some cabinets.

I bought this one at a good price because it had been damaged by a previous owner in shipping. The speaker mounting T nuts broke out when the box was set down hard. The speakers were fine, so the quick fix was to reinstall the woofer with machine screws in positions between the old holes. You can't tell any of this was done with the grill on. The screws hold it just fine. However, if anyone is really gung ho, they could get some T nuts and replace the screws with bolts in these new positions. Non of this affects the sound or performance in any way. On the outside the cabinet looks fine and the carpet covering is in great shape.

I would like to get out of this what I have in it - $240 shipped in the continental US. Pics to follow in the next day or two.

2. Hmmm.....

dcr

3. pm sent!

4. gkbass13

gkbass13 Supporting Member

Mar 29, 2006
    Chicago
    I will take it if its still there....

5. looper

looper

Apr 11, 2006
    MPLS