1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Epifani T-112

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by MJ5150, Apr 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MJ5150

MJ5150 Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Apr 12, 2001
    Olympia, WA
    To make room for some new Berg's on the way, it is time to let go of an Epifani or two. Yeah, it makes me sad.

This T-112 comes with the Epifani padded cover. I replaced the handle and corners on it when I acquired it. It looks mint. It sounds even better.

$425 plus actual shipping. Send me a PM. I'll probably cry, and try to change my mind, but I need to sell it.

-Mike

2. MJ5150

MJ5150 Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Apr 12, 2001
    Olympia, WA
    I was able to make a somewhat local deal with fellow TB'er Jerry J. I was down in his neighborhood today, so we met up along side the freeway. Jerry is a great guy.

Again, this thread was created and closed for the purpose of leaving feedback, and to leave a record so others can judge value of this cab when buying or selling.

-Mike

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.