epifani T-210

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by clouddead, Aug 22, 2003.

1. clouddead

Jan 15, 2003
    i am goin to be purchasing a new cab soon and have about 800 or so bucks to spend. i was set on the ampeg svt-4x10 HLF because of the sweet lows and ample wattage. but while in bass central today, the epifani T-210 caught my eye. i didnt have the chance to play it cause i was in a rush, but i was wondering if it was a cab that need to be in a stack, or can stand alone and have some nice lows. mind you im upgrading from a hartke vx410. i like it cause its portable and such. opinions?
  2. tombowlus

tombowlus If it sounds good, it is good Gold Supporting Member

Apr 3, 2003
    North central Ohio
    Editor-in-Chief, Bass Gear Magazine
    I think that the T-210 would probably do okay on its own, but that it would definitely shine when paired up with another cab, like a T-212. I had a chance to listen to a T-110UL, T-210UL, T-310, and T-112, and after playing with them all for quite some time, I paired up the T-110UL and the T-112 and found tonal nirvana! Those two really blew the rest out of the water for overal articulation and balance. I would imagine that the T-210/T-212 combination would be great as well.

3. ZonPlyr

Apr 29, 2003
    Pasadena, CA
    You don't say what you are going to be putting through the cabinet or what kind of stuff you are playing, but i have a t-310 and find it's more than adequate for the stuff i'm doing. I love the openness of the epi stuff. They do better with ample power applied though so keep that in mind. I haven't played through a 210 but i did try a 212 for a short time and really liked it.