Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Epifani T-212D Custom

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by gruuv, Oct 12, 2005.

1. gruuv

gruuv

Jan 23, 2004
    Tennessee
    This is the newer T-212 design, not in the side-by-side configuration. It is 2 years old but has maybe 3 hours playing time on it. The reason it's a custom is because it has the newer Epi 12 in. drivers set into an Ultralight cabinet. So it is much lighter than the regular 212D, gets the higher 800w RMS (2400w Peak) --4 ohms-- and doesn't sacrifice anything for the completely full, rich Epifani tone. I can pick this up and carry it up and down a flight of stairs. It has the Speakons and 1/4 inch jacks. I'm only selling because I bought it to use on a gig that never materialized, and this beast is serious overkill even though it sounds phenomenal. Crazy deep, clear high end, thick and punchy mids. Again, barely used in home studio, never left the house. $850 shipped, OBO - in original Epifani box/packaging. NO TRADES... if buyer wants to go Paypal must pay fees...

Thanks for looking, I have pictures via e-mail...

2. gruuv

gruuv

Jan 23, 2004
    Tennessee
    $800 shipped, continental U.S. only.

3. kelbrihan

kelbrihan Banned [Deceiving users with multiple usernames] Banned

Dec 2, 2004
  4. kelbrihan

kelbrihan Banned [Deceiving users with multiple usernames] Banned

Dec 2, 2004
    Everything works great, thanks Gruuv. I'm glad we finally got to actually do a deal with each other. :) Gruuv is a straight up guy.

5. gruuv

gruuv

Jan 23, 2004
    Tennessee
    :bassist: Excellent, glad to hear that you dig the cabinet! It's a monster, in fact, too much monster for me at the moment. Thanks again kelbrihan -- and ditto. :cool: