Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Epifani T-310, $575.00

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by bassdr, Mar 27, 2003.

1. Offered here first is an Epifani T-310 I've had about a year in excellent, no dings or damage condition. Played at church only, never gigged, only run with my Mesa Walkabout. All speakers work perfect, no buzzes or problems with this amazing cabinet.

Simply put, you will not hear a bigger deeper cabinet this size. It sounds as big as a wall of speakers but not boomy. Read the Epifani reviews, they are amazing speakers. I have had to move to a second floor storage area and need to move it before I have to...move it. Specs on the Epifani website. (www.epifani.com) Shipping will be at the buyers expense but I have a nice box that it will ship nicely in. E-mail me and I'll calculate UPS rates to your zip.

$575 here first. Doesn't sell by the weekend it's off to ebay. Sorry, no trades.

2. Here's a pic