Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Epifani T-410 Freq Response?

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Steven Green, Dec 6, 2002.

1. Steven Green

Steven Green

Jul 25, 2001
    Pacific NW
    Does anyone know the frequency response of an Epifani T-410? The website says 40hz-16khz...but where is the rolloff? Is the 40hz @ -3db?

2. Steven Green

Steven Green

Jul 25, 2001
    Pacific NW
    I talked to Nick directly and he said they don't publish exact specs because people like to call "bullsh!t"...but his cab handled Anthony Jacksons low B with a Hipshot D-tuner. And the Rolloff starts around low 30hz. I play a 4, so no problems for me!

3. BruceWane

BruceWane

Oct 31, 2002
    Houston, TX
    Since they list it as such, the roll off is going to be at 40hz or above; I've seen "frequency response" defined as -3db, -6db, and -10db, so I'm sure it's not going to be below what they list......I certainly wouldn't take it to mean 40hz-16khz +/- 0db............."frequency response" or "usable frequency response" generally means within the range of being correctable with EQ, but there are no actual standards for these terms.

4. Steven Green

Steven Green

Jul 25, 2001
    Pacific NW
    Oh well, I guess I'll know if I like 'em soon enough. I think I'm gonna order my fix from my dealer -- Gard.

*sniff*