Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

EPIFANI T112, T 112, T-112 BASS SPEAKER CABINET NEW!!!

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by capalito, Mar 29, 2004.

1. capalito

capalito ----

Dec 27, 2002
    This is a brand new T112 8 ohm bass cabinet. I bought it last month and I have never gigged it. I play mostly jazz and for that I use a small GK micro bass combo. This Epifani sounds incredible but is too powerful for my needs. I will include a $75 original Epifani padded cover with it, and of course the original cardboard box.

ASKING PRICE $450

"The T-112 was designed for working musicians who need portability and power in a smaller
    enclosure. Many requests were made by upright players who needed a cabinet that sounded
    natural,yet powerful and deep. The T-112 is the most powerful single 12" on the market today.
    Used by professional musicians such as Matthew Garrison, Lincoln Goines, and Rubin Rodriguez, Alphonso Johnson, Harvie Swartz, etc.
    this cabinet also inspired Anthony Jackson to co-design a custom version of the T-112 for his
    personal use. "

SPECIFICATIONS
    Speaker: 1 x 300W RMS Cast Aluminum Frame
    100W RMS Tweeter
    Frequency Response: 43hz - 16khz
    Power Rating: 300W RMS (1200W Peak) 8 Ohms
    Suggested Power Amp Wattage: 200W - 600W
    Dimensions: 161/2" H x 19 1/2" W x 16 1/4" D
    Sensitivity: 100 db SPL @1W 1M

2. jobu3

jobu3 Artist formerly known as Big Joe

Feb 17, 2002
    Mountain Top, PA
    Selling just the cover? :confused:

Lemme know! :bassist:

3. capalito

capalito ----

Dec 27, 2002
    Ok, no problem, I can sell you just the cover but the price is still $450

4. willsellout

willsellout Supporting Member

Aug 13, 2002
    Astoria, Oregon
    How is the sound? I don't get a chance to try those out around here so I am a newbie at epifani. I have heard bergantino, is it similar?

Dan

5. jobu3

Feb 17, 2002
    Mountain Top, PA
    PM sent, regarding price of cover... :smug:

6. capalito

capalito ----

Dec 27, 2002
    I haven't played bergantino cabs. But if I compare epifani to swr, ampeg and bag end cabinets, the epifani b;ows them away! It can handle so much power that you have to hear it to believe it. Sound bigger than most 410s

7. willsellout

willsellout Supporting Member

Aug 13, 2002
    Astoria, Oregon
  8. capalito

capalito ----

Dec 27, 2002
    Yes, I put my cabinet for sale on ebay cause I need to sell it asap. I am willing to end the ebay auction early though if anyone here is interested in buying it right now for $450

9. jobu3

Feb 17, 2002
    Mountain Top, PA
    How much do you want for the cover? :confused:

10. capalito

capalito ----

Dec 27, 2002
    sold