1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Epifani T212 (side-by-side): $550 plus shipping

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by The Diaper Geni, Oct 31, 2006.

1. The Diaper Geni

The Diaper Geni Submissive. And loving it. Supporting Member

Nov 22, 2005
    Central Ohio
    A true classic. This thing sounds real good. I mean real good!!

--A brand new tweeter.
    --One of the speakers is new (about 3 months old). I was checking out the (at the time) bad tweeter and my screwdriver slipped and punched a hole in the surround of the left speaker. DOH!! My mistake is your gain.
    --The repaired speaker is secured with an extra screw (5 screws vs. 4 screws that were originally securing the speaker) as one of the original screws that held the speaker in place was stripped.
    --75 lbs. 27.5" W x 19.5" H x 16" Depth
    --Easily handles 600 watts at 4 ohms.
    --Not much bigger than your average 2x10, and the tone is not unlike an 8x10. No goofing.

All in all, this cab is in very good shape. Some of the usual corner scuffs and a little carpet wear and "beading".

Shipping info:
    --80 lbs. (packaged weight)
    --31" W x 23" H x 20" Depth (packaged dimensions)
    --From 43065
    --I'll be responsible for packing and insurance.

Why would I get rid of such an incredible cab, you ask? Good question. Here's my two word answer: Back pain.

As usual, thanks for looking!!

2. timmers

timmers

Mar 1, 2006
    Washington, DC
    Uh.

3. The Diaper Geni

Nov 22, 2005
    Central Ohio
    Tim, replied.

4. RAM

RAM

May 10, 2000
    Chicago, IL
    It looks like both speakers have the Epifani logo printed on them. Am I correct in assuming they are, in fact, a matched set, as in the original specs of the cab? How's the condition of the tweeter?

5. The Diaper Geni

Nov 22, 2005
    Central Ohio
    This cab is sold!!

6. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jan 15, 2021