1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Epifani T410 UL Cabinet Mint For TRADE

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Latinbass, Sep 29, 2008.

1. Latinbass

Latinbass Supporting Member

Mar 12, 2006
    Northern New Jersey
    Hey guys,

Just bought this cabinet which was hardly used.
    it is 1000 watts at 8ohms
    under 60 lbs
    no carpet wear or tear
    looks like new

I tried it, loved it and took it home right away. The problem, my Walter Woods 200 watts at 8ohms is not enough power for the cabinet. This cab is power hungry. I didn't pay attention and should have gotten a 4 ohms cab.

Anyone out there willing to trade - I need a 4 ohms Epifani cabinet so that I can get my full 350watts out of my Walter Woods.

I would sell for $780 shipped.

DSC_4404.
    DSC_4408.

2. lvsjr

lvsjr Guest

Aug 19, 2006
    Great guy to deal with.

3. Bump for a great cab. Actually, this cab is quite efficient, but does need more than the 100 watts or so that the OP was feeding it.

This 8ohm version is PERFECT for those with an EdenWT800/1205. That matchup is beautiful, and the 800 or so watts of the bridged EdenWT800 (a, b, or c) into this cab just punches and thunders.

So, bumpity bump!

4. Hollow Man

Hollow Man Supporting Member

Apr 28, 2003
    Springfield, VA
    I used to own one of these, and it just sounded enormous. I still haven't heard another cab that puts out sound like this one.

5. Latinbass

Latinbass Supporting Member

Mar 12, 2006
    Northern New Jersey
    Thanks guy, it is one of the best sounding cabs...

6. Mr. Majestic

Mr. Majestic Majestic Wood Supply Supporting Member

Dec 3, 2005
    From Louisiana/In Arkansas
    Majestic Swamp Ash
    I have one just like this and I will never let it go! Wish I had the money for this one.