1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Epifani T410 vs UL2 410

Discussion in 'Bass Central' started by MunichWR80, Mar 4, 2016.

Tags:
  1. MunichWR80

MunichWR80 Guest

Mar 3, 2016
    Hello ... I own an Epifani T410 cab and I am very happy with it but the only problem is the weight (98pound).I was considering selling it and buying a used UL2 410 . Does anybody know if there is much different in volume and tone between the two? And if tried both of them which is your favorite?
    Thanks

2. Matt R

Matt R Supporting Member

Jun 5, 2007
    Newbury Park, Ca.
    In my experience with the Epifani NYC and UL speakers I found that the NYC speakers sound deeper, more classic like in tone. The UL speakers to my ears are upper mid range present with less bottom. Both have great sound.

3. MunichWR80

MunichWR80 Guest

Mar 3, 2016
    ThanksMatt …is exactly what I thought comparing both of them . The T410 is too heavy though.i was wandering how the UL 410 model sounds . I have the UL 310 which sounds great but I need more power

4. jmain

jmain Oo, Uhn't uh, Yes! Supporting Member

Apr 23, 2005
    Alexandria, VA
    I haven't tried an NYC, but have gigged a UL410 and UL310. You can definitely dial it in with the UL410. And save your back.