1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Epifani UL 410 (Price drop!)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by davidjbass, Apr 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Up for sale is an excellent condition Epifani UL 410. Nice and light (56 lbs) and sounds fantastic. I am the second owner and the first owner babied it as did I for the 2 weeks I have owned it. Reason for sale is that it's just not the sound I am looking for. I am an Ampeg guy at heart.

$650.00 plus shipping. Local sale would be nice. I would be willing to meet someone halfway who lives in the New England area. The pic I am using is not of the actual cab, but the cab for sale is the same model and in the same condition. I found this pic on an internet search and it's from an old T.B. thread. I just wanted to put that out there. I will try to take a couple pics of it in the next couple of days.

Payment to be made by cash(if the cab is sold in person) or U.S. Postal Money Order ONLY! SORRY NO PAYPAL.

2. I have found an Ampeg cab I really want so I am dropping the price down on this cab to to move it faster.

$500.00 plus shipping.

Same payment terms as listed above.

3. banditcosmo

banditcosmo Supporting Member

Jul 12, 2002
    Charlottesville, Va.
    4 or 8 ohms ?

4. 4 ohms.

5. toniwonkanobi

toniwonkanobi Supporting Member

May 23, 2008
    Northern California
    Endorsing: 1964 Ears, LLC.
    pm sent.

6. PM replied to.

7. LeonD

LeonD Supporting Member

Where in Mass are you?

LeonD

8. Holy crap. Bump for a ridiculous bargain!

9. PM sent

10. The cab just sold locally. Thanks for all the interest. If the sale falls through I will repost it and contact the original interested parties.

11. gkbass13

gkbass13 Supporting Member

Mar 29, 2006
    Chicago
    if the sale falls through i will drive to mass and buy it this weekend. let me know, i have cash.

12. theophilus762

theophilus762 Supporting Member

Nov 4, 2006
    Durham, NC
    what an insane deal. i purchased one half a year ago for $850!

13. Sold to Leon D. Thanks Leon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.