1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Epifani UL-410 series 1...excellent condition

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by blowinblue, Nov 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blowinblue

blowinblue Blue in name only. Supporting Member

Nov 29, 2006
    SoCal USA
    For sale is my 2006 Epifani UL-410 series 1 with the B&C woofers. Impedance is 4 ohms. Weight is 57 lbs. I’m the original purchaser. In spite of being used on dozens of indoor and outdoor gigs and countless rehearsals this cab is in like new condition. Once you see it you’ll think I’m pulling your leg about how often it has been used, but it be true. I take care of my gear. The carpet covering is 9.8 out of 10. The plastic corners are in like new condition, as is the grill. Actually the corners are in better than ‘new’ condition. More than half of them were jacked up by Epifani during assembly and I replaced those with pristine ones (ordered from Epifani). All internal parts are original. Performance wise it has no buzzes, rattles, vibrations, or other anomalies. My mini-heads do not 'walk' on top of the cab. Tweeter control works as it should. Four rubber feet have been carefully installed on the bottom of the cab, as I've never felt the need for casters. There are no indentations on top of cab from amps, etc. Older UL-410's don't come up for sale that frequently on TB, especially in this condition.

Sadly, the original box sacrificed its life protecting the cab on the way to me, so I am unable to ship. The box and packing were thrown out years ago. This is being offered for local pickup in and around the greater Los Angeles area. I would be willing to drive a bit to meet up with buyer. Selling price is $700.00. Accepted method of payment would be cash. No PayPal. Please do not ask. Not interested in any trades. If you have questions about the sound of this cab there are several excellent threads here on Talkbass that will answer your questions. Advanced search is your friend. Since both of my cameras are currently non-op this older pic from October of ’12 will have to do. The cab looks this good on the sides you can't see, including the bottom. Currently it sits in my music room as pictured, serving as a great practice amp. ;)

Shipping edit: It looks like I can ship this cab after all. I stumbled upon the box from an Aguilar DB 115 that I sold a few years ago. It would be a tight fit but with peanuts and an extra layer of cardboard added top and bottom on the inside of the box it should ship safely. The original Epifani box and packing wasn't much to brag about, anyway. Price reduced to $700.00. Buyer pays shipping from 91355. Lower 48 states only. Accepted methods of payment would be a bank check issued by any United States based bank or a U.S. Postal Service money order. Or cash if it turns out to be a local face-to-face sale. :)

ImportedPhotos00107.

M. M.

2. blowinblue

Nov 29, 2006
    SoCal USA
    Bump. :bassist: :eyebrow:

M. M.

3. blowinblue

Nov 29, 2006
    SoCal USA
    Bump. See edit in OP regarding shipping. Yep, we might be able to work something out after all. Of course, a local sale would be preferable. But I couldn't sleep at night thinking about TBer's in other parts of the country being deprived of this great sounding, great looking cabinet. :)

M. M.

4. blowinblue

Nov 29, 2006
    SoCal USA
    Bump.

M. M.

5. Jim Carr

Jim Carr Dr. Jim Gold Supporting Member

Jan 21, 2006
    Denton, TX or Kailua, HI
    fEARful Kool-Aid dispensing liberal academic card-carrying union member Musicians Local 72-147
    Bump for one of the (IMHO) best 410 cabs going!!! Light weight, beautiful tone, very loud.

6. blowinblue

Nov 29, 2006
    SoCal USA
    Choose me. Choose me! :)

Yesterday I spent some time doing a trial run getting the cab ready for shipment (in case that ends up happening). I made a happy discovery. On the bottom of the Aguilar box that I intend to use there is printed 'DB 410'. This printing was done by the box maker. That means this box was designed to handle the 98 lb Aguilar DB 410. Now I feel better about shipping.

M. M.

7. blowinblue

Nov 29, 2006
    SoCal USA
    Almost forgot…thanks for the bump, Dr. Jim. You are correct about this being a great cab. Not sure why I’m selling it. Maybe it’s another mid-life crisis. Maybe I’ve lost my mind. Anyways, bump time. :)

M. M.

8. EyeBoy

EyeBoy Gold Supporting Member

PM sent. Local buyer, could save you the hassle of shipping!!

9. LowBSix

LowBSix Supporting Member Commercial User

Mar 25, 2008
    818 ~ 805 ~ L.A.
    Endorsing Artist: GHS Strings
    Weight?
    TrAde?

10. blowinblue

Nov 29, 2006
    SoCal USA
    Both questions are answered in the OP but I do tend to get a bit verbose (OK, a lot) in my 'for sale' ads. Stuff can get buried. :)

Weight: 57 lbs
    Trades: No

Edit: All PM's replied to.

M. M.

11. LowBSix

LowBSix Supporting Member Commercial User

Mar 25, 2008
    818 ~ 805 ~ L.A.
    Endorsing Artist: GHS Strings
    If ya change your mind about a trade.... I'd consider it....

12. blowinblue

Nov 29, 2006
    SoCal USA
    Sold locally to a fellow TBer this afternoon. Nice to keep it in the family. Thank you all and good night. :)

M. M.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.