1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Epifani UL-502 Settings

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by was3funk, Jul 22, 2007.

1. was3funk

was3funk Supporting Member

Jul 3, 2006
    Colorado
    I realize tone is a subjective thing but I heard that Epifani used to post some good settings to get started on their site for the 502 head. Does anyone know where they can be found, or have there own they would care to share?

Thanks.

2. Mongo Slade

Mongo Slade Supporting Member

Dec 1, 2005
    Northern New Jersey
    For what its worth, I like the sound of my Epifani Combo with everything straight-up flat, but your mileage may vary.

Peace

3. fretless Bob

fretless Bob If you fail to prepare, you prepare to fail.

Nov 27, 2005
    Harrow, London, U.K
    it was on their old website but its not up now, i only remember the one i based my setting on, it was channel 2, bass boosted to 1 o clock, mids boosted just a little past 1 o clock with the parametric mid switch at the bottom and the treble at 11

Dave

4. Tony G

Tony G

Jan 20, 2006
    NY
    I also keep my UL502 flat when using it with my UL410 or two UL112's. When using only one of the UL112's, I touch the bass up to about 1 o'clock.

5. was3funk

was3funk Supporting Member

Jul 3, 2006
    Colorado
    Thanks for your input!