1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Epifani UL112 - Series 1 and Series 2

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by lowfreqgeek, Jul 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I have for sale one each UL112 S1 and S2 cabinets. After 4 years with Epifani gear, I'm moving to something else simply because I'm playing a lot of upright and I'm less enthusiastic about the UL112 cabinets with upright. I LOVE them for electric, though.

The series 1 is in excellent condition, with only a little wear on the handle. It's a deep, fat, wide, and clean sounding cabinet.

8 ohms, 350W.

Asking [DEL]$330[/DEL] SOLD plus shipping to the CONUS.

IMAG0133. IMAG0135.
    IMAG0130. IMAG0137.

The Series 2 cabinet is also in excellent condition - looks almost new. It was used as my second cab and usually only went out when I needed 2 cabinets. The Series 2 has more midrange than the Series 1. It's not "mid forward", but it does have a good amount of upper mids, with a deep bottom and crisp top.

Unfortunately, there is a little bit of "buzz" in the 12" driver when the cabinet is pushed really hard, mainly on notes below E on the B-string. The buzz is only audible when playing solo - I've NEVER heard it with a band, and only when really pushing hard (normal "living room volume" doesn't seem to be an issue for me). It does not in any way sound like distortion - it's more of a click that only happens on the lowest frequencies. It's there, so you should know about it. I have contacted Epifani and they can provide a Neo or Ceramic driver for you if it's an issue. It's never been an issue for me.

8ohms, 350W.

Due to the buzz I've described, I'm asking [DEL]$290[/DEL] SOLD plus shipping, CONUS only, please.

IMAG0138. IMAG0139.
    IMAG0142.

2. funkboy5

funkboy5 19mm + 35" = :-) Bass'd on a true story Supporting Member

Jan 4, 2008
    San Antonio, TX
    pmd

3. Series 2 is sold.

Series 1 cabinet is still available.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.