1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

For Sale/Trade Epifani UL2-112 Ultralight Cab

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Blues Infidel, Sep 13, 2017.

1. Blues Infidel

Blues Infidel Gold Supporting Member

Oct 7, 2002
    CT
    Price:
    $350
    I used to have four of these guys. Sold two a while back and have decided to let another one go. Not playing as much as I used to, and these cabs aren’t seeing any action. The first two I sold saw most of the gigging and these two have been used mostly for rehearsal and home use. The one I’m selling is a little newer than the other, as is evidenced by the combo jacks. It’s the cab on the top in the photos. Love the way they sound and they’re very lightweight - this one weighs just over 31 1/2 lbs. I would like to hang onto one, but if you need two, we could probably work something out. Comes with a nicely padded cover with strap in excellent shape.

As far as any potential trades go, I already have too much amplification, but I am looking for a 5 string P or PJ. Only interested in a full-sized P body or downsized jazz body (I can't handle full sized Jazz basses anymore) with a 34" scale. Any trades would need to be on the lighter side - around 9 lbs or less. An American Standard Precision V or a Sadowsky P, PJ, or JJ 5 string would do the trick, plus $$$ on my end as appropriate.

I would prefer not to ship and would be willing to meet someone halfway (within reason) for delivery, but am willing to ship at the buyers expense.

PayPal is preferred, but I can make other arrangements if necessary.

IMG_2189_zpsqn1jxbwj.
    IMG_2190_zpsiomvy90s.
    IMG_2185_zpsqnniinnn.
    IMG_2187_zpsoetv3pmo.

More Photos: Epifani UL2-12 Cabinet by bluesinfidel

Last edited: Sep 20, 2017 at 1:47 PM
  2. Blues Infidel

Oct 7, 2002
    CT
    I got an inquiry on trading these cabs plus the GK 1001RB-II head I have for sale for a bass. I've updated the listing for trade considerations.

3. Blues Infidel

Oct 7, 2002
    CT
    If I can locate a good box that will fit, I'll open this up for shipping.

4. Ijtraista

Ijtraista

Feb 26, 2012
    MA
    how heavy is it?
    Thanks

5. Blues Infidel

Oct 7, 2002
    CT
    Great question - forgot to include that. The cab is about 31 1/2 lbs and the cover adds about 2 more.

6. Ijtraista

Ijtraista

Feb 26, 2012
    MA
    Thanks. Where in CT are you? I am in westernmass

7. Blues Infidel

Oct 7, 2002
    CT
    Cheshire.