1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Epifani UL210 (Series II) Cab - Like New

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by was3funk, Apr 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. was3funk

was3funk

Jul 3, 2006
    Colorado
    Hey All,

Up for sale (sorry no trades) is your new bass cab!
    Please note this is one of the sought after light weight versions.

Epifani UL2-210 500W Bass Cabinet - 8 Ohms
    http://bass-guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Epifani-UL210-500-Watt-2X10-Inch-Bass-Cabinet?sku=601047

Has never been out of the house or gigged. I can honestly say this could almost pass for new. Ships in the original box!!
    View attachment IMG_0746tb.jpg

View attachment IMG_0737tb.jpg

Retail $899.
    Selling like new - $625. shipped lower 48 CONUS
    Paypal eCheck or Money Order preferred.

Located in CT about 1 hour or so from NYC, feel free to pick it up and save on shipping.

2. RickC

RickC Supporting Member

Jun 9, 2005
    Did you run this together with your UL2-112? If so, what was that combination like?

/rick

3. was3funk

was3funk

Jul 3, 2006
    Colorado
    I do and I found that it is my favorite combination of two small Epifani cabinets. IMO - it's very versatile and I'm able to get sound I desire for most situations with the flexibility to take just one of the cabs like the 112 for a jazz gig if needed.

That being said, the cabinets for sale are a part of my back up home rig that has never left the house. At this point I'm needing to downsize and let go of some equipment.

Thanks for looking!

4. was3funk

was3funk

Jul 3, 2006
    Colorado
    sold, thanks TB!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.