1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

For Sale Epifani UL410 S2 w/cover

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by ElMon, Jun 4, 2018.

1. ElMon

ElMon Supporting Member

May 30, 2004
    Oklahoma City, OK
    Price:
    What can I saw?

Excellent 410, but I rarely need anything beyond a 115 combo these days. Cab is in superb/mint condition, and is one of the more heavy variants of this design (66 lbs-ish)

This one I'd prefer to sell locally (willing to drive to: Ponca City/Ardmore/Ft. Smith/somewhere in Western Oklahoma) but will entertain shipping it if needed.

Epifani 1. Epifani 2. Epifani 3. Epifani 4. Epifani 5.

2. ElMon

ElMon Supporting Member

May 30, 2004
    Oklahoma City, OK
    What can I saw?

Geez.

Need to put a breathalyzer on my iPhone.

3. ElMon

ElMon Supporting Member

May 30, 2004
    Oklahoma City, OK
    Am not wanting to ship this bad boy. By the time I pay for the box/packing material/UPS charge, I'd be better off just keeping it.

4. dcr

dcr Supporting Member

Dang, I love these cabs. And I'm gonna be in Ft Smith / Fayetteville in a couple weeks....

dcr

5. ElMon

ElMon Supporting Member

May 30, 2004
    Oklahoma City, OK
    I could make it out there to ya. Have Prius, will travel. All Prius jokes accepted, and if you have any locally-sourced granola to help power my ride back to OKC, I'll knock off $25 buckaroos.

bhoff5150 likes this.
  6. dcr

dcr Supporting Member

Yeah, but them I'd have to get rid of the 4 cabs I already have, three of which I rarely use. I'll study on it. Moving my son to UofA at the end of summer, so it'll be a while before I get that direction.

dcr

ElMon likes this.
  7. ElMon

ElMon Supporting Member

May 30, 2004
    Oklahoma City, OK
    You very well might have enough bass cabs to build a decent fort for laser tag activities.

Chef likes this.
  8. randysmojo

randysmojo

Jan 14, 2008
    Austin, TX
    Is this a 4 ohm or 8 ohm cab?

9. ElMon

ElMon Supporting Member

May 30, 2004
    Oklahoma City, OK
    4ohm!

10. randysmojo

randysmojo

Jan 14, 2008
    Austin, TX
    Oh my God, I want this. Now to talk my wife into it...... I use to have a series 1 and can't find anything anywhere near as good!

11. ElMon

ElMon Supporting Member

May 30, 2004
    Oklahoma City, OK
    This one's a series II. Just being clear. I've had both and don't hear that much of a difference except that this one's a bit heftier in the low-end.

12. randysmojo

randysmojo

Jan 14, 2008
    Austin, TX
    If you still have this cabinet, and all the stars align, I'm going to see whwhawhwhat time we would be coming through Oklahoma City in a few days and if Guitar Center will give me enough for my current cabinet, I will buy yours. Like I said, hoping the stars align for me on this one!

13. ElMon

ElMon Supporting Member

May 30, 2004
    Oklahoma City, OK
    That would be cool. AND I'm a 'lefty who plays righty'. might have to take a gander at that there group.

14. ElMon

ElMon Supporting Member

May 30, 2004
    Oklahoma City, OK
    The recent sale of my Alain Caron Markbass Combo (french canadian wunderamp, stinking of strong coffee and hand-rolled cigarettes ... and baguettes slathered in maple syrup ... end of Canadian/French stereotypes) has shown me that a positive mental attitude, a willingness to be patient and never throw in the towel ... and the fact that I'm not actually in danger of blowing my weekly vig with my bookie so I really don't NEED the money right off ... will help me achieve a win in life.
    Hang on sloopy ... sloopy hang on.

15. ElMon

ElMon Supporting Member

May 30, 2004
    Oklahoma City, OK
    Should add that this cab provides plenty of :

-Spank
    -Sparkle
    -Greasy, bacon-y low-end
    -crystal clarity (Icelandic Glacier quality. They'll hear every damn mistake you made)

pjbassist likes this.
  16. pjbassist

pjbassist

Mar 13, 2014
    Fort Wayne, IN
    How many watts is this cab rated at? I see that it is a 4 ohm, is it 800-900 watts as well?

17. ElMon

ElMon Supporting Member

May 30, 2004
    Oklahoma City, OK
    Yessir

18. ElMon

ElMon Supporting Member

May 30, 2004
    Oklahoma City, OK
    Reasonable offers considered