1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Epifani UL501 UL-501

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by mikeswals, Oct 2, 2017.

Tags:
  1. mikeswals

mikeswals Supporting Member

Nov 18, 2002
    Seattle / Tacoma
    Price:
    -SOLD- I have available the Epifani UL501. 800w @ 4ohm, class AB, 8.5 lbs lightweight, designed and assembled in the US.
    Got this in a trade earlier this year, gigged it quite a bit, but the modern clean tone is not for me. The eq is stone simple and the bright and mid contours is very effective. 800w = alot of power on tap.
    The head is in great condition. It had a scratch on the lid, so I oversprayed it and got a little dust in the paint, hard to tell and totally cosmetic.
    The amp comes with the factory carry case, the power cord, and the rack ears, manual. $500 firm, shipped in US.

I'm a Mesa guy, so selling to find another Walkabout or possibly Prodigy.

Last edited: Oct 20, 2017
    floydman likes this.
  2. bassfreakah

bassfreakah

Mar 26, 2011
    Endorsing Artist Ernie ball strings
    how would you describe the sound of this amp? clean and bright? rubbery and phat?

3. mikeswals

Nov 18, 2002
    Seattle / Tacoma
    These are really on the clean and tight path, not sizzly. A lot like Aguilar.

these two guys do an excellent demo of it:

Last edited: Oct 20, 2017
  4. bassfreakah

bassfreakah

Mar 26, 2011
    Endorsing Artist Ernie ball strings
    sweet thanks buddy!!!!

5. mikeswals

Nov 18, 2002
    Seattle / Tacoma
    sold