Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Epifani Ultralight pricing??

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by AJ Love, Jul 11, 2004.

1. AJ Love

AJ Love

Oct 8, 2002
    Madison WI USA
    can anyone tell me what the current pricing scheme is for Epifani Ultralight cabs? in paticular I am interetsed in new street prices for the UL-110, UL-112, and UL-210

I have a T-210 and its a great cab but I am interested in getting more portability. thinking about going with a UL-110 and a UL-112 but might consider a 210

meanwhile if anyone is interested in a trade of a UL cab for the T-210 let me know ;)

2. jobu3

jobu3 Artist formerly known as Big Joe

Feb 17, 2002
    Mountain Top, PA
    No one is interested in giving up their UL for a regular NYC, at least not 210 for 210. Trust me I know. :crying:

I called a couple shops and it seems that Epifani has a pricing agreement in place. The 210 UL street price is over $800. The 210 APUL is closer to $900. I just ordered a 210 UL. :smug:

3. RAM

RAM

May 10, 2000
    Chicago, IL
  4. Brian Barrett

Brian Barrett

Nov 25, 2001
    Murfreesboro, TN (Nashville)
    Dealer LowEndBassShop.com, Builder LowEndBasses.com
    AJ

You will need to contact a dealer because TB doesn't allow us to post, even if its just informational upon request.

Congrats on the 210UL Big Joe, Killer cab and Light!

5. jobu3

Feb 17, 2002
    Mountain Top, PA
    RAM, those are MSRP's not "street prices."

Brian, I hated to get rid of that regular 210 I got from you... It sounded really sweet but it weighed almost as much as my 310 and my neck has gone out on me twice in the past month despite a rigorous PT schedule. :scowl: :crying: I think (hope) that the 210-UL will make a huge difference! :smug:

6. Jerry J

Jerry J Supporting Member

Mar 27, 2000
    P-town, OR
    What is the typical street price? 33% off of MSRP?

Big Joe, I got a chance to lift a 210UL. It was absurdly light. My laptop, in it's bag, weighs more than this cabinet. As much as I just love the tone of my regular T310 I probably should have gone with the UL model.

7. I think that it is 25% and that that is the minimum sell price that is enforced by Epifani. I think... ;) .

Geoff

8. RAM

RAM

May 10, 2000
    Chicago, IL
    If I'm correct, MSRP stands for Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price. And, I believe in my post I said those were "Retail" prices, not street. ;)

9. jobu3

Feb 17, 2002
    Mountain Top, PA
    My mistake RAM... :ninja: :D
    I've found that street prices are generally 60-75% of MSRP. In this case, as Geoff said, it is 25% off which is set by Nick and the boys.
    :bassist: