Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

epiphone backorder

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by toad, Nov 1, 2002.

1. toad

toad

Jun 26, 2002
    NYC
    hi folks,

does anyone know what is going on with epiphone orders? i put in an order for a jack casady bass in june and the dealer's been pushing back the expected date every month until most recently, they pushed it all the way to middle of january. can't find a way to even contact epiphone. gibson's customer service was useless.

thanks.

2. FunkySpoo

FunkySpoo Supporting Member

Feb 6, 2002
  3. toad

toad

Jun 26, 2002
    NYC
    thanks. i actually talked to the folks at fur peace ranch. they don't seem to have any idea either. emailed jack through the site and no answer. for whatever reason, it would make the wait more bearable if they could tell me what the reason was.

4. FunkySpoo

FunkySpoo Supporting Member

Feb 6, 2002
    I hear ya. Good luck. Keep us posted. I would like to have one of those too.

5. boogiebass

boogiebass

Aug 16, 2000
    Rumor has it that the Jackbass is out of production in Korea. You may be waiting a LONG time for a new one. ;)

6. toad

toad

Jun 26, 2002
    NYC
    i heard that rumor somewhere as well. i called up fur peace ranch again and they said the rumor is untrue. they also now say that they are expecting a shipment next week. hmmm ... who knows.