1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Epiphone EB-0 Setup

Discussion in 'Hardware, Setup & Repair [BG]' started by BadMonk, Jul 19, 2007.

1. BadMonk

BadMonk Enjoy The Ride

Feb 25, 2006
    Bedminster, New Jersey
    I just plunked down $100 for a EB-0 in near mint shape. It's in dire need of a setup. So, I looked around the epiphone website for guidance on the setup (like on Fender's site) but fdidn't find anything. I'm fairly handy and competent with tools ... and want to start learning how to do my own setups. Can this bass be setup using...generic...instructions or is there something specific to Epis and the EB-0? Is there a good place to figure out how to do an EB-0 setup? Thanks.

2. Fo' Shizzle

Fo' Shizzle

Aug 28, 2003
    Just use the Fender site........... On rare occasions a certain manufacturer has a truss rod that adjusts differently, but you can tell that quickly.

Check the Gibson site, too. I had a '68 EB-0. It was a blast to play.

Somebody stole it:crying:

3. BadMonk

BadMonk Enjoy The Ride

Feb 25, 2006
    Bedminster, New Jersey
    Thanks and sorry to hear about the theft. I can't wait to hear what this thing sounds like for $100, once it's set up.