1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Epiphone EB-O

Discussion in 'Hardware, Setup & Repair [BG]' started by Ross94, Jul 25, 2012.

1. Ross94

Ross94

Jul 25, 2012
    I recently traded my friend who is going off to school one of my lower basses for this because he had dropped it and broke a tuning peg (D String) and he is not interested in going through the process of fixing it so i traded for a bass i no longer use and other things. When i took a look at it one of the saddles(D string) was also missing so i don't know if this became a project that's not worth it because realistically i am looking at about a re sale value of 100-130 on this bass and if i cant double what i have to put in it im not sure i wanna do it. Please give me some feedback and if you have any extra parts contact me and i will try and work something out.

2. Pilgrim

Pilgrim Supporting Member

Ebay is your friend when it comes to tuners. I think you should be able to get a saddle through an Epi dealer - I checked their website and it doesn't appear to be much for parts. You might find an entire used bridge cheaper than a saddle.