1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  
  2. Welcome Back!  Please see this thread for more info about the site outage.  Thank you for your patience as we work out bugs and tweak server configs.

SOLD Epiphone EBO body with extra humbucker route

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by blacktocomm, Jul 31, 2016.

1. blacktocomm

blacktocomm Supporting Member

Feb 19, 2013
    The mountains
    Price:
    Epiphone EBO body routed for a second humbucker. I had a DiMarzio Will Power sitting in it. Body is generally in good shape with a little scuffing/scratches. Most if not all would probably buff out. THere are two small holes the previous owner put in it that I filled with super glue and painted/buffed, but you can still see where they are at close distance. There is also a very thin layer of glue residue around one of the bridge ferrules where the previous owner glued it in. This would also probably buff out. Other than that it's a good body for someone looking for a head start in modifying an EBO.
    $55 shipped in the CONUS. Payments by Google Wallet, check/money order or cash in person for a local deal. Thanks.

iztkso.jpg i1lhtf.jpg 2zztgnr.jpg

2. ctmullins

ctmullins fueled by beer and coconut Gold Supporting Member

Apr 18, 2008
    MS Gulf Coast
    I'm highly opinionated and extremely self-assured
    If this is one of the solid bodies, and not one of the plywood ones, I'm interested. Can you tell which it is - maybe show the inside of the second pickup route?

Edit - I mean the side walls, hope that was obvious... :)

Last edited: Jul 31, 2016
  3. blacktocomm

Feb 19, 2013
    The mountains
    Here you go...

286y5fr.jpg 2j5h2tu.jpg

4. ctmullins

ctmullins fueled by beer and coconut Gold Supporting Member

Apr 18, 2008
    MS Gulf Coast
    I'm highly opinionated and extremely self-assured
    Thanks! Messaged.

5. blacktocomm

Feb 19, 2013
    The mountains
    Sold

6. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 12, 2021