TRADED Epiphone Embassy Vintage Pro - More Ergo Thunderbird! Under 8 lbs

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by krovx, Aug 15, 2018.

1. krovx

krovx Thump or Bust Supporting Member

Mar 11, 2003
    Michigan, USA
    Price:
    Strings:
    Picked this up from a fellow TBer, he has some nice pics of it. I swiped one for the time being until I can get some new ones uploaded. Here is the link: SOLD - EPIPHONE EMBASSY PRO – ‘UN’-USED – $325 SHIPPED

This is a pretty cool bass. Epi redid the Tbird to 60s specs and then offered this body style with the Tbird hardware. No noticeable neck dive, weighs 7 lbs 15oz. Balances well and plays and sounds great.

I filed the fret ends to remove the sharp edges. I slipped a few times and there are some marks a few places on the fretboard. With the dark fretboard they're not as noticeable. The neck reminds me a Rickenbacker. I just prefer active basses. I was hoping this would fill a passive role as I am not a fan of Ps. Cool, but not really my style.

Asking for 299 plus half of shipping. Always game for jazz style basses. I really can't add much to a trade. VT bass and Darkglass pedals. Anything that would give me a cool tubey Ampeg SVT tone. Thanks!

epipro.jpg

Last edited: Aug 16, 2018
  2. krovx

Mar 11, 2003
    Michigan, USA
    Trades updated

3. KokaKola

KokaKola

Jan 21, 2015
    Kalamazoo MI
    I have a VT Bass DI if you're interested?

krovx likes this.
  4. krovx

Mar 11, 2003
    Michigan, USA
    Sorry, I have been out of town on vacation. I am interested, please PM me some details and pics. Thanks!

5. krovx

Mar 11, 2003
    Michigan, USA
    Pending local trade

Lowbrow likes this.