Epiphone Jack Casady bass for sale

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by bassment zombie, Apr 1, 2004.

1. Epiphone Jack Casady bass

Absolutely stunning instrument. This is the lovely gold top version, and the body finish is absolutely flawless - not a single ding or imperfection, and no buckle rash on the backside. The only finish wear is at the point where the lower neck and fretboard meet, and it's merely a sliver of finish wear at that point. The headstock also has a small ding or two, but otherwise, this bass is in absolutely wonderful condition. The bridge posts are completely straight, and the bridge itself is completely level. The action is set quite low and plays like a dream - this bass absolutely sings like none other in the upper neck/fretboard registers. The pickup switches between 3 different settings, a huge meaty BOOMING tone - the meatest tone I've ever heard, a more broad spectrum tone, and a brighter/thinner tone. The frets are dressed great, and there is absolutely no buzzing in spite of the low action. Very cool, unique bass that sounds and plays absolutely amazing.I bought it without a case 4 months ago, and 2 months ago purchased a brand new Casady case for it (I payed $100 - still smells brand new!), which will be included. I have never gigged with it or played it hard/rough, and the case has no wear or tear whatsoever - mint. Strung with roundwounds which have very little play on them.
    $600 + shipping...photos ready the evening of 4/1/2004

2. Photos taken - can email them on request :)
  3. no deals/agreements yet ... bump before putting it on the 'bay :)
  4. BassGreaser

Aug 22, 2002
    Austin, TX
  5. Hi there Joe, sure thing!
    Emailing them to you now...please respond to my email and let me know if you received them...thanks :)
  6. hmm...Joe, my email account automatically compresses photos, but your email account cannot receive/hold them...do you have another email account I could try to send them to? I'm at work right now so I can't fiddle around with the compressed attachment until this evening...let me know if I can forward the pictures to another address...thanks :)
  7. Cool, Joe ... sent to that address :)
  8. To those of you who have contacted me regarding this bass and its availability, someone is considering purchase, but the deal hasn't been finalized - waiting on the final word from him. If not sold by this weekend, it will be 100% available.

Thanks for your interest :)

9. :)

Please PM me your email address...thanks :D
  10. hey duke, I've gotten emails bounce back to me because your yahoo account is 'over quota' ... were you able to receive any of the photos? Fire me a PM...thanks.
  11. Hi Ted, I just tried emailing them to you. Please let me know if you received them and were able to view them...thanks :)
  12. Bass is still available :)
    Will place for auction on ebay tomorrow...
  13. Here are some photos (sorry for the poor lighting quality - I'm rather inexperienced with digital cameras):

The marks on the back are merely smudges enhanced by the flash...