Epiphone Jack Casady Hard Shell Case?

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by MrBassman17, Nov 4, 2016.

1. MrBassman17

MrBassman17

Dec 30, 2011
    Brewster, NY
    I have a JC Signature Ltd. Ed. bass. Love it. The case I have for it is serving well, but it is getting kind of beat up, as you would expect, dragging it around to gigs, etc. It is a tolex covered case, and, eventually, it will have to be replaced. I have done pretty extensive searching (including an on line chat with a Sweetwater rep) and I can't find another supplier of cases for this bass! I would prefer a composite (not tolex/wood) material, and it doesn't have to say 'Epiphone' on it! So here's the question : does anyone out there in TB land know of another bass that is the same dimensions as the JC that could be used for a new case?

2. I'm not aware of any case besides the Epiphone JC case for that bass. It's a good case btw--fits the JC well. I got that case for my Gibson EB-2, fits that bass perfect too.

3. MrBassman17

MrBassman17

Dec 30, 2011
    Brewster, NY
    Thanks for the link, but it looks identical to the Epiphone case I already have, just without the logo on it!

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 20, 2021