Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Epiphone Limited Edition Thunderbird IV for $300

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by 311fan, Jan 18, 2006.

1. 311fan

311fan

Jul 20, 2004
    Salt Lake City
  2. tplyons

tplyons

Apr 6, 2003
    Madison, NJ
    They're pretty sweet, love the color combo.

3. IotaNet

IotaNet Supporting Member

Nice bass -- if I were a "Thunderbird" kinda guy (which I'm not), I would probably be all over that.

Looks sweet!

4. DAmn, I want that thing so bad. I just cant spend the money on it at the moment.

5. love the color and the look and i never heard one until last week at a show when someone play a goth epiphone tbird and it was so muddy you could barely make out notes. I dont know if it was just him being terrible or the bass, so unfortunily i'm going to site this great deal out on a nice looking bass

6. smperry

smperry Moderator Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

Nov 3, 2003
    Bay Area, CA
    Endorsing Artist: Martin Keith Guitars
    Man, that was a deal! I looked at it, then refreshed the page and it said it was discontinued. :(

Marshall

7. It was the bassist, the basses can be damn bright if you EQ correctly and roll off the neck pup a bit.

8. Yeah, that was right when I went to buy it. After having a huge argument with my mom she finnally said ok then I go to the damn page and It was no longer availible.

9. Nevermind, It went back up which at that time I ordered one. Great price it is.

10. Pennydreadful

Pennydreadful Goin out West

Jun 13, 2005
    Arlington, Texas
    Yes indeed. I spent some time with one a while ago at a local place- pretty nice, really.