1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

For Sale Epiphone Limited Edition Tony Iommi Custom SG guitar

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by Basspounder, Aug 12, 2018.

1. Basspounder

Basspounder Supporting Member

Jan 4, 2013
    Price:
    $575.00
    This is an Epiphone Limited Edition Tony Iommi Custom SG guitar I purchased it in April of 2016 brand new and it has been a case queen plays great and sounds great but I am a bass player and since this wonderful guitar is not getting played it needs a new home. I purchased a new Epiphone guitar case for it which is included both are in new condition same as when I purchased them. Comes with all the case candy and COA. The guitar still has all the plastic coverings on. Here is a link to the Epiphone website with all the information regarding this guitar please check out the website:

Http://www.epiphone.com/Products/Electrics/SG/Ltd-Ed-Tony-Iommi-SG-Custom.aspx

Here are some links to video demos of the guitar:

If you have any questions at all or want to make an offer please open up a private conversation with me rather than posting questions/offers here in the thread. Thanks for looking! The photos show the condition of this instrument. Shipping is included in the asking price and no trades please making room to walk. PayPal only for payment and I ship in the U.S. (Lower 48) only.

1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. 11. 12. 13. 14. 15. 16. 17. 18. 19. 20.

3rdworlder and ctmullins like this.