Epiphone Ripper

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Yoda, Jun 2, 2005.

1. Yoda

Jun 2, 2005
    A friend of mine has seen this bass and is wondering if anyone knows where to buy it, its an Epi Ripper i think they have stopped selling them now but he just told me to post this to see if anyone had seen it anywere or owns one, Iv checked Ebay but had little luck :rollno: :eek:

This it the bass ( the gibson one but I want the epi same colour prefrebly!)

Fretted too! LOL

We are from uk too so please be willing to ship! (fees will be payed for obviously)

2. aquateen

Apr 14, 2005
    it seems like there's always a few Gibson Rippers on Ebay. some are over priced but if you're patient, you can get one in good condition for a fair price. on the other hand, I haven't seen many Epiphone or Ibanez Rippers. the pickups on the Gibson are much better, so why not get the real thing? I don't think your friend will be disappointed.
  3. Corwin81

Mar 18, 2003
    Ames, IA
    the Epiphone Ripper only has one pickup unlike the Gibson. It'd be more of a fixed pickup Grabber
  4. darkfish01

Feb 11, 2005
    San Marcos, Tx
  5. squierplayer120

Nov 17, 2004
    Is your friend named Johnny? Johnny....Table? And are going to play putt-putt?
  6. KenToby

Aug 15, 2002
    It's natural Maple with a Maple neck and fingerboard.

It's all stock and it plays looks and sounds good.

Dave (KT).

Send me a PM and let me know if you are interested.
  7. Yoda

Jun 2, 2005
    i think this will also be 100x harder because we are form uk and noone on ebay is shipping outside of the USA :( I need someone to be will ing to ship to the UK and i am really looking for the black colour with the blach with white outline pickguard!) thanks for all of your help so far though! :) :help: :hyper:
  8. Yoda

Jun 2, 2005
    it seems like such a nice bass please help me, do you think me living in th uk will have much of an impact on my chaces of finding one? also i got my aria bass from america no problem.. i just hope i can get this bass! oh BTW i cant aford one thats is like $900 i was thinking $150-$300 if thats even possible obvously depending on condition too lol
  9. tplyons

Apr 6, 2003
    Madison, NJ

1) This should be in the gear wanted section.
    2) Posting fifteen minutes apart doesn't speed up responses.
    3) $150-300 best not include shipping, because that lone will run you about $150
  10. Yoda

Jun 2, 2005
    sorry im new to this stuff i apologise :hyper: