1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Epiphone SG400 Guitar

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by JoshB, Nov 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JoshB

JoshB A great man is always willing to be little. -RWE Supporting Member

A great guitar!!! Set neck, mahogany neck and body, an absolute value for the money.

Sales blurb...

"Here's the Vintage guitar you're not afraid to play every day! Epiphone's SG-shaped Vintage G-400 has the well-worn look and feel of a favorite guitar. It's Worn finish showcases the wood grain (similar to Gibson's popular Faded series). The Vintage Series' well-traveled look has another advantage when it comes to maintenance: The satin finish and 'aged' inlays on the fingerboard require less cosmetic care than guitars with a glossy finish and new-looking inlays. The G-400 has a one-piece neck with super satin finish, humbucker pickups, chrome hardware and tune-o-matic bridge.

Pickups: 57m humbucker, Hot-B humbucker

Hardware: Chrome

Scale: 24.75 in.

Nut Width: 1.68 in.

Neck: Set

Neck Material: 1-piece mahogany

Fingerboard: Rosewood

Inlay: Trapezoid

Body material: Mahogany"

I got this from Quadzilla a little while ago for my guitarist, but he is passing on it. This has been played a few times at practice and church, but never gigged. It's currently wearing D'addarios and looks fantastic. The inlays don't really look worn to me, and neither does the finish. Just a satin rather than a gloss. Feels fantastic on the neck!

It came without a case, but I can toss in a Kaces leather gig bag that is for a bass but does well with the guitar.

Asking what I paid, $275. This would go great with the Epi Valve Jr amp and MXR distortion pedal I have FS as well... ;)

P1200013.

2. JoshB

JoshB A great man is always willing to be little. -RWE Supporting Member

bump

3. Trevorus

Trevorus

Oct 18, 2002
    Urbana, IL
    PM :)

4. Quadzilla

Quadzilla Supporting Member

Killer little guitar.