Epiphone T-Bird Neck

Discussion in 'Hardware, Setup & Repair [BG]' started by theraginiranian, Jan 24, 2006.

1. I just purchased a new Limited Edition Alpine White Epiphone Thunderbird. As i was playing it i noticed that where the neck attaches there seems to be a bit of a gap between the neck and the body. It is very small, but i didn't know if this was normal or not. If anyone has any info please post.

Thanks.

2. I don't know much about Thunderbirds, it's obviously not a thru-neck?
    When I bought my Epi EB (online) the neck was about 1 cm away from the body, so far that you could see the screws!! It was awful.
    I sent it back to the store and they sent me a new one. If there's a significant gap which moves when you move the guitar you should take it back to the store.

3. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Sep 26, 2021