1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  
  2. Welcome Back!  Please see this thread for more info about the site outage.  Thank you for your patience as we work out bugs and tweak server configs.

SOLD Epiphone Thunderbird 60's Bass Alpine White

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by ArteK, Mar 4, 2021.

1. ArteK

ArteK Supporting Member

Price:
    $600
    Strings:
    United States
    Epiphone Thunderbird 60's Bass Alpine White in like new condition, with an Epiphone Thunderbird hard shell case (also in like new condition). Neither has left the house since I bought the bass new a few months ago, so both are in perfect condition.

It's currently strung with a set of almost brand new GHS Pressurewounds.

It has their new humbucking pickups, neck-through-body, etc. I haven't made any modifications or enhancements.

The bass weighs approximately 9 pounds on my admittedly imprecise bathroom scale. (Sorry, I don't own a postal scale.)

tempImageAIzkZf.png tempImagejg4H1f.png tempImageWsnbIn.png tempImageFFOJtY.png tempImage76dkTu.png tempImage4Li2Wz.png tempImageUxm4Eo.png tempImagebYKscf.png tempImagetsfrZ0.png

2. ArteK

ArteK Supporting Member

Sorry, forgot to say that buyer pays shipping from 01450. Continental US sales only. Local pickup available.

3. bizzybass

bizzybass Supporting Member

Feb 17, 2014
    Sweet!!

4. BassDaddy77

BassDaddy77

Feb 12, 2010
    NE Ohio
    Absolutely beautiful!

5. ArteK

ArteK Supporting Member

Hmm, looking at the pictures, the lighting in my kitchen gives the impression of that aged slightly yellowed white tone.

Please be aware that this bass is VERY white, as in brand new bass, arctic white, white.

sonojono and Spidey2112 like this.
  6. superdick2112

superdick2112 Mile High Bassist Supporting Member

Nov 20, 2010
    The Centennial State
    Beautiful!
    GLWTS!

7. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 11, 2021