EQ pedal w/ hi & lo shelves/pf's and para mid?

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by blujosh, May 14, 2018.

1. blujosh

blujosh

Dec 8, 2009
    Oaklandia
    are there any EQ pedals out there with high and low shelf filters (or LPF and HPF filters) as well as a parametric or semi-parametric mid control?

only one i can think of is the newish Tech 21 Q\Strip. wondering if there are any others out there...

2. XLunacy

XLunacy

Nov 28, 2013
    France
    All I can think of is combining a LPF/HPF (Broughton for instance) with an EWS BMC.
    That would still be smaller than the Q\strip, so I guess it could qualify as a viable option :bag:

3. BassikLee

BassikLee Commercial User

Feb 13, 2004
    Starke, FL
    Owner: JLA Custom In Ear Monitors
    Mooer radar. That, plus speaker sim, power amp tube sim, and $150

4. Might want to keep shopping there are a lot of preamp that offer a sweeping mid with lo hi shelving.

5. BassikLee

BassikLee Commercial User

Feb 13, 2004
    Starke, FL
    Owner: JLA Custom In Ear Monitors
    Hi and low shelving isn't the same as a hpf/lpf, which is what the op asked about.

6. CptRevell

CptRevell

Aug 15, 2011
    Maryland
    I was looking for a similar pedal - I have the separate Broughton LPF/HPF on my board, and i just added an EWS Tri-Logic. Coupled with the 2 band boost shelf on the Noble, I think that covers most EQing. I'd still like a pedal that has all of this in one form factor.

Broughton made the Studio One for a while, which seems to have all of these options on some versions as well, plus a DI output.

Stumbo likes this.