1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Eq Setting on the SVT-3 Pro

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by PorphyaPlayer14, Aug 8, 2002.

1. PorphyaPlayer14

PorphyaPlayer14 Guest

Feb 2, 2002
    California
    Hello Everyone! Long time I haven't posted, well I wanted to ask if you dudes or dudettes had any specific settings for the EQ on the SVT-3 Pro to give it really really good low end, beacause I had a great setting that had an equalized sound, but I then got the Sans Amp Bass Driver and I love the new setting I dialed in on the Sans Amp Bass Driver but the thing is the high notes aren‘t equalized they are to high and thin, and the only way I can equalthe sound is to change the setting on both ize the Bass Driver and my head but it takes away the sound I dialed in to much if I equalize it , its just that the high notes sound harsh and really really high that it nearly messes up your ears, if anyone can give me the settings for the 9 Band EQ it would be greatly appreciated, Thanks Bass Players! By the Way here is something that could help here is the 9 band EQ arsenal that the SVT-3 Pro contains.Another thing I play pick so Low End is one of the most difficult thing to get hen you are dealing with high pitched notes.

33hz |80hz| |150hz |300hz |600hz
    | | | | | | | | |
    +12db|+12db |+12db |+12db|+12db
    | | | | | | | | |
    0db | 0db |0db | 0db | 0db
    | | | | | | | | |
    Sorry this is only half of the 9band EQ but I think it should be enough,it took me a damn hour to do thi little piece of crap on top and I have school tomorrow and I need to go to sleep, If you guys need more of the 9 band EQ let me know so I can help this info really means a lot to me.

Your Bass Player Friend Erik