Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Eq Setting on the SVT-3 Pro

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by PorphyaPlayer14, Aug 8, 2002.

1. PorphyaPlayer14

PorphyaPlayer14 Guest

Feb 2, 2002
    California
    Hello Everyone! Long time I haven't posted, well I wanted to ask if you dudes or dudettes had any specific settings for the EQ on the SVT-3 Pro to give it really really good low end, beacause I had a great setting that had an equalized sound, but I then got the Sans Amp Bass Driver and I love the new setting I dialed in on the Sans Amp Bass Driver but the thing is the high notes aren‘t equalized they are to high and thin, and the only way I can equalthe sound is to change the setting on both ize the Bass Driver and my head but it takes away the sound I dialed in to much if I equalize it , its just that the high notes sound harsh and really really high that it nearly messes up your ears, if anyone can give me the settings for the 9 Band EQ it would be greatly appreciated, Thanks Bass Players! By the Way here is something that could help here is the 9 band EQ arsenal that the SVT-3 Pro contains.Another thing I play pick so Low End is one of the most difficult thing to get hen you are dealing with high pitched notes.

33hz |80hz| |150hz |300hz |600hz
    | | | | | | | | |
    +12db|+12db |+12db |+12db|+12db
    | | | | | | | | |
    0db | 0db |0db | 0db | 0db
    | | | | | | | | |
    Sorry this is only half of the 9band EQ but I think it should be enough,it took me a damn hour to do thi little piece of crap on top and I have school tomorrow and I need to go to sleep, If you guys need more of the 9 band EQ let me know so I can help this info really means a lot to me.

Your Bass Player Friend Erik