Equipment For Sale! New Lower Price!!

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by skippie69, Nov 18, 2003.

1. skippie69

Oct 29, 2003
    Maryland, USA
    First, Thanks to all of the "well wishers" on the coming arival of "The Twins"

Now. I've either found homes or re-used most of the equipment but there are still two items availabile. I've lowered the price on both hof them as follows:

1) Tech-21 Sanasamp RBI. Rack mounted and never played-out. Only used in my smoke-free studio. In perfect condition. $250.00---$225.00

The RBI couls pass for brand new.

2) Eden 410XST 8 Ohm Cabinet. This cab is less than one year old and has never been played out. Cabinet is in perfect condition and has only been used in my smoke-free studio. $750.00---$675.00

This is Eden's top line 4X10 cab Its only been moved once in its life and is in perfect condition. If someone is interested and is within 200 miles of me(Northeast Maryland), I will deliver the cabinet to you provided that payment is received prior or cash on delivery. I've attached a photo of the cab.

I need Diaper Money! If you have any questions, please e-mail or PM me. Thanks.
  2. skippie69

Oct 29, 2003
    Maryland, USA

Here is the Eden pix. I have several more from every angle. If you need to see them, just let me know.
  3. Congrats on the baby!

Good luck selling the Equip!:bassist:

(mini bump)