1. Please read before selling or posting: TalkBass DB Classifieds Rules and FAQ
  2. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Ergo 5 string 5th anniversary edition

Discussion in 'DB Classifieds Archive' started by lookiel, Mar 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. For sale is my Ergo 5 string electric upright in pristine condition. It was built to commemorate the 5th anniversary of the company and features a different body shape (from a larger piece of mahogany), a nut made of an exotic wood (I forgot the exact kind) and a little engraving on the rear stating s/n and 5th anniversary.
    I bought this direct from Jesse last summer with hopes of getting back to DB but it seems that I just don't have the time to commit between work, life, two bands and bass guitar.
    It sounds great in my opinion and I'm guessing I'll regret this somewhere down the road but as of now it's just sitting in my room getting no love.
    I still have the original shipping box and the stand is included but I don't have a case.
    Asking 500$ US shipped to north america.

2. guidum

guidum

Dec 9, 2008
    Mostar
    Hello, do you have any sound clips?

3. guidum

guidum

Dec 9, 2008
    Mostar
    Those clips are very badly played:crying:

4. If you do a search you might find some other clips
    Besides the playing in the ergo clips, the tone is apparent.
    I never put too much faith in sound clips though, too many variables

5. PMd

6. One last price drop bump

7. On hold pending payment!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.