1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Ergo EUB 4 with extras

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by lakefx, Jan 31, 2016.

1. lakefx

lakefx

Sep 14, 2012
    Eugene
    Price:
    Strings:
    Fretless:
    • Y
    I'm cross posting this from the URB classifieds now that I've opened this to trades that are more bass guitar focused. If this isn't appropriate, let me know and I'll take this down.

I am parting with my beloved Ergo 4 string because I finally upgraded to an URB. It has had the Pearl tom mount modification done and includes the stand, a soft bow cast that works well as a gig bag, and three different bridges of different heights. It is strung with TI Super Flexibles and I'll include the strings that came on it when I bought it as well.

It is in great condition except for a nick that does not affect play at all. There is a piece of velcro on the back near the jack for holding a preamp. I have a mint tin piezo preamp that could be available as part of the negotiation as well.

Here's the original thread I bought it from.

Trade list: Good doubling pedal/preamp (Bassbone OD, etc.), decent 4 string electric basses, nice bass heads.

Asking $500 and split shipping CONUS

_DSC3264.jpg
    _DSC3265.jpg
    _DSC3266.jpg
    _DSC3267.jpg

20160111_100715.jpg

2. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Nov 26, 2020